1875 Century Park East
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Wendy K. Shapnick
Wendy K. Shapnick is an associate at Epport, Richman & Robbins, LLP. Ms. Shapnick’s practice focuses on real estate transactions and finance, specializing in commercial and multi-family projects. Ms. Shapnick has more than 20 years of experience representing both lenders and borrowers in originating and refinancing loans of all types, including drafting loan documents and entity formation, as well as a variety of business litigation matters. Ms. Shapnick also represents both sellers and buyers of real property, loans and businesses.
Ms. Shapnick received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics from the University of California, Berkeley, in 1989 (magna cum laude). She received her Juris Doctor from the University of California, Berkeley School of Law, in 1992. She is also a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
- Represented purchasers and sellers in multi-million dollar real estate sales transactions, including preparing, reviewing and negotiating Purchase and Sale Agreements.
- Prepared and reviewed loan documents on behalf of various banking clients in connection with origination and modification of secured loans.
- Represented individual lenders in loan transactions secured by real and personal property (including loan document preparation, title review, and escrow matters).
- Represented borrowers in real estate acquisitions and refinancings, including reviewing and negotiating loan documents and preparing Opinion Letters.
- Formation of entities (corporations and LLCs) and preparation of related documents, including LLC Operating Agreements, for individual and corporate clients.
- Represented banks and real estate investors (as both seller and purchaser) in connection with Loan Sale Agreements of both individual loans and multi-million dollar loan pools.
- Represented creditors in all stages of bankruptcy proceedings, litigation (including judicial foreclosure, receiverships, and title disputes), and appeals.
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, J.D. 1992
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A. 1989
- Central District of California
- Eastern District of California
- Northern District of California
- Southern District of California